Service Starts at 9am & 11am
Snoqualmie Valley Alliance is a place where people find answers to life’s tough questions in an fun, loving and accepting atmosphere that helps them discover God’s plan for their lives and empowers them to make a meaningful, lasting impact on their community and the world. Sunday services are casual and we have a place for every age and stage to feel welcome.
What to expect on Sunday Mornings:
Before and after the service people gather in the Connections Cafe' to enjoy conversation and a good coffee, tea or espresso drink. At the start of the service, we sing a few songs and watch a video about upcoming events. Then, Pastor Monty, or another pastor, will share a message from the Bible that relates to our daily lives. We usually end the service with a few more songs. In closing, a pastor will finish the service with a blessing and a prayer to launch the week.
Other things to expect on Sunday Mornings:
- What to Wear: SVA is extremely casual. We can count on one finger how many times Pastor Monty has worn a tie. Clothes are good… but as to the type, it doesn’t really matter – wear whatever makes you feel comfortable.
- Welcome Desk: Want to know more about SVA? Our welcome desk is staff with friendly volunteers from the Connections Team to answer questions and help with connections to Journey Groups and ministries.
- Journey Kids & Great Adventures: These are SVA's ministries for infant to late elementary children. At Journey Kids & Great Adventures, your children will learn about Jesus in a safe and age appropriate environment.
- SVA Youth: While High School students remain in the main service each Sunday to take in the teaching, Middle Schoolers start in the main auditorium then are dismissed after the upcoming event video to congregate in the Connections Cafe' where they walk to the Family Life Center for a small group time geared towards relevant issues. At the close of their gathering, they come back to the Connections Cafe' to meet their parents after service.
- Offering: Those who call SVA their home regularly support the ministries and missions of SVA by placing donations in the Giving Kiosks near the exits of the main auditorium or by "texting to give" or through onlinegiving. However, if you are a guest, there is no obligation to give.
- Communion: We take communion together once a month to remember the life, death and resurrection of Jesus. Communion is available weekly for individual reflection. Those communion tables are located on the front sides of the auditorium.