Snoqualmie Valley Alliance Church


We are honored that you are considering Snoqualmie Valley Alliance as the location for your wedding. Please read through the wedding guidelines below; they are designed to help your wedding go as smoothly as possible. 


If you are interested in booking the SVA facility as your ceremony and/or reception venue, please contact the SVA office to check availability. Then complete and submit the SVA Facility Usage Application and the Wedding Ceremony Questionnaire to formally apply for the space.

Things to Consider:
  • A wedding may be scheduled on most days and times, including Sundays, as long as it does not interfere with regularly scheduled church events.
  • A wedding may be scheduled for no later than 7:00p.m.
  • The Gym is not available Monday-Friday evenings.


You may request to have an SVA pastor officiate your wedding ceremony or you may choose an officiant not affiliated with Snoqualmie Valley Alliance. Note: Officiants not affiliated with SVA will need to obtain approval. If you are interested in requesting an SVA pastor to officiate your wedding, please contact the SVA office to check availability. 

Premarital Counseling

SVA believes that premarital counseling is essential to starting a healthy marriage. If an SVA pastor is officiating your wedding, premarital counseling is required. Putting the time and effort into your marriage on the front end will help you navigate through life's challenges when they arise. SVA offers an eight week premarital counseling program called Before I Do that will help your marriage get started with the tools you need for success. We will work with you to match you with a marriage mentor couple to walk alongside you through the process. If you are interested in Premarriage Counseling, please complete and submit the Premarital Counseling Form below to the SVA office.

Wedding Coordinator

Hiring a wedding coordinator is strongly recommended. They will help you plan every facet of your ceremony and reception. You may hire a coordinator of your choice. Wedding coordinator fees are not included in the wedding rental price and will need to be negotiated between the couple and the coordinator.

Marriage License

Couples are responsible for obtaining a marriage license from King County. Marriage licenses can be aquired from a King County Community Service Center. Please bring a marriage license to the rehearsal, as the ceremony cannot be preformed without it.

Additional Information and Policies

If you choose to have the reception on site, SVA will allow the use of its building. SVA does not offer catering services or reception equipment except for those outlined in the SVA Facility Usage Application. No smoking is allowed in SVA buildings. Alcohol and drugs are prohibited throughout the SVA campus.