Delivers meals to families & individuals during a time of need - after the birth of a baby, after surgery or hospitalization, or during a time crisis. Through a team of wonderful volunteers, we provide meals to those within the church and the community.
Need A Meal?
CLICK HERE to let our office know if you or someone you know could use this kind of help and tangible encouragement, and we will notify our Meals Ministry Team!
- We provide a complete meal and deliver it to the recipient's home.
- It can be store bought, homemade, frozen or just about anything!
- Meal does not have to be fancy or gourmet.
- We attempt to accommodate allergies and food preferences.
- We strive to work out a schedule that benefits the recipient the most while working with the schedule of the volunteer.
Give A Meal?
The Meals Ministry is an excellent way to make a difference in someone's life. Meals DO NOT have to be homemade. In times of need, a friendly face and a delivered meal are true gifts. If you would like to get involved in this vital ministry CLICK HERE and we'll have our Meals Ministry coordinator contact you.